1. Mobilization of members across the country thereby creating a database for easy advocacy and lobbying.
2. Awareness promotion of public, parents and caretakers and about the causes, challenges and management of dwarfism condition.
3. Lobbying and advocating for our rights basing on the CRPD and other relevant national and international legal Human rights instruments.
4. Creating Partnership with other advocacy Organizations.
5. Economic Empowerment lobbying and advocating for Government livelihood programs.
6. Offering counseling and guidance to parents, caretakers of families housing persons affected with dwarfism with information and also Promoting self acceptance and self reliance of adult persons with dwarfism.
7. Discovering and promoting talents within little persons to benefit from their ability instead of being exploited by other people through comedies.